You can make a difference.
There are a number of ways to take action and show your support for the Cannon River Civic Center.
vote "Yes" on november 6
- Make sure you vote "Yes" on November 6, and encourage all of your friends and neighbors to get to the polls and do the same.
contact Your elected officials
- Call or email Northfield Mayor Rhonda Pownell, Northfield City Council members, Dundas Mayor Glenn Switzer, and Dundas City Council members. Express your support for the Cannon River Civic Center.
serve as an ambassador
- Talk to your friends and neighbors and educate them on the importance of this project. Point them to this website for facts about the Cannon River Civic Center.
- Write a Letter to the Editor and submit it to the Northfield News or Dundas Messenger. Express your support for the Cannon River Civic Center.
Get out the vote
- Join our Get Out the Vote Committee and educate the community about why now is the right time to vote "Yes" for the Cannon River Civic Center.
donate or join our fundraising committee
- The Cannon River Civic Center is a public-private partnership. We're depending on financial support from generous donors to make this project a reality.
Do you have other ideas about how you'd like to help? Contact us.